ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RM souvenirs / tacky toys

I'm looking for a job lot 100 - 200 of tacky tourist tat such as Routemaster pencil sharpwners, key rings etc...

You know the type of thing. So long as it is cheap and nasty doesn't matter what it is.

Any leads gratefully received, I don't want to impinge on anyone's tasteful collection....

Thanks in advance

My bus number (if any): 1842

Re: RM souvenirs / tacky toys

Just to clarify...

My son is visiting from Thailand, where he lives and works, and it is customary in his community for people who travel abroad, return with souvenirs. He thought Big Ben or Bus themed stuff would be a hit
It's the thought that counts and for so many people, pence rather then pounds.
Anyone recommend a wholesaler?

Elgate products sell "London" gifts. Routemaster themed stuff and London Taxi's and that sort of thing.

My bus number (if any): RML 2478

They certainly do!
Plenty of choice for him there. Thanks for the tip..

Severnside Wholesale based on the Isle of Wight supply many of the steam railway shops. Speak to Nick Boycott or Shaun. Sorry I don't have their phone number to hand.

My bus number (if any): RML2532 GS67 BEA MLL721 BEA MLL738 RT2629