ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RM 1872

Hi Everyone,

Just in case any of you are planning a visit to South Devon and fancy coming to see us at the South Devon Railway I am posting a link on our site that will tell you the dates and times you can expect to see the RM at the railway and come for our ride on our newly expanded Rail Replacement service to Buckfast Abbey, Ashburton and Buckfastleigh town.

Since setting up the new company "South Devon Railway Road Services Ltd" we are now heavily into Weddings,Proms,Corporate Hire for the SDR Dining Trains as well as our Rail replacement service runs.

Here is the link to the dates of operation and timetable,

http://www.southdevonrailwayassociation.org/News-and-Press-Releases/2013_SDR_Gala_Omnibus_Timetable.pdf

Recently as part of attempting to look the part with authentic uniform items we have researched having LT Summer Hats produced. We have so far had one made and were very pleased with the result.
I was wondering if any of you out there would be interested in having an order made with the supplier we have found who we think have really come up trumps.

Have a look at this link of me wearing the prototype and if you would be interested please email me off forum and I will let you know more details. As an example the cost would be no more than £40 brand new and made to your head size.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DcA6VrQ5zg5SDrkhaUfkCzOqkBTm-rJlvQMQTDp3yTc/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000#slide=id.p

Regards

John & Gavin

Score 1 2 3 4 5 (5=Excellent) Edit Message Respond to this message

Current Topic - RM 1872 Respond to this message

Next Topic >> Return to Forum

My bus number (if any): RM 1872

Re: RM 1872

Does every summer hat come with a free Summer?