ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RMOOA’s Spares open day on the 23th June 2013

Dear Members.

Re: RMOOA’s Spares open day on the 23th June 2013

Please be aware that the RMOOA stores will be open for all RMOOA membes to come and visit to buy any spares they may require for their RM’s. Members will have access to all of RMOOA’s dirty and new spares on the day. All purchases either by cash or cheque on the day. The spares stores will be open from 10am until 4pm that day. If you wish to visit then please contact Mitch via the link on the contact page of the RMOOA website by no latter than the 18th June to arrange a time for your visit. The RMOOA stores are located in the Reading area, I will give you directions will be give once you make contact.

I look forward to seeing you.

Mitch

My bus number (if any): RMC1462