ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Loss of Storage

Hello All
Unfortunately I have just been informed that my storage location will permanently close for redevelopment at the end of October. I live in Basingstoke and the bus is currently stored in Dorking. It doesn't have to be too close to where I live but preferably undercover. This co-incides rather awkwardly with its MOT expiry which I'll now have to get done early. If anyone knows of a possible alternative location I could try it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

My bus number (if any): RML2334

Re: Loss of Storage

There's still some room at my place on Romney Marsh if that's any help, quite a way from Basingstoke, but secure, clean, and used by a couple of other heritage operators and East Kent buses.

My bus number (if any): RML2532 and others

Re: Loss of Storage

Hi Mark

Drop me a line on mitch@amphysio.co.uk. There might be undercover storage coming up where I keep my bus which is around Arborfield area (south of Reading)

Cheers Mitch
RMC1462

My bus number (if any): RMC1462