ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Showbus 2013

Not sure if this is the correct place to discuss this but yesterday I had the good fortune to attend Showbus 2013 which was held close to where i live.
I'm interested in what others thought of the Venue.
I was told that Routemasters attending would be far fewer than at Duxford but thats understandable given the distance some people would have had to travel.
So my question is for the 15 or so that were there is what were your thoughts as I have never attended Duxford so have nothing to compare it with.

My bus number (if any): RML 2478

Re: Showbus 2013

hi Graham
my father in law took his routemaster on sunday and like all events they never are what you expect and you will always get a problem trying to get a suitable location for north and south owners he will not go back but will go to duxford for various reasons ,i had a stall and it was nice to see those who made it from abroad and the north but turn out was down and get me back to duxford
thanks tim for helping out on the way home and did anyone hear what RM blew its engine on the M25 hope they were ok

My bus number (if any): RCL2238