ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
When is spam not spam?

FYI
I've tried to post several times this weekend. Anything over a few paragraphs is getting rejected with a warning sign.

Pasted message below:

Spam Detected

The information you have entered contains content that is considered SPAM.
We are unable to allow this message to be submitted.
Continue

Re: When is spam not spam?

Have had the same thing.
Rejects all replies of substantial length.
Must be a setting or a software/server glitch

I'm looking into it. Also looking into an alternative to Bravenet.

Chris

My bus number (if any): RM238, 471 and 2213, GS17

"Well, I've got bacon, egg, beans sausage and spam, that hasn't got much spam in it"!

My bus number (if any): RML2543

On the note of replacement forum,

The universe climbing club i used to run a few years back fun its forum/notice board off of this https://www.phpbb.com/

I thought it was brilliant with the ability to set more than one admin with different levels of permissions. It was really easy to upload content and post pictures(with out hosting on like flickr) and allowed user to log in track and edit their posts or even delete them themselves.

The practicality of setting it up/transfer of content I’m not sure about, that wasn't my area

My bus number (if any): RMF 2771 (also known as RCN 701)