ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RMOOA Stand at RM60 - will sell members RM parts/spares if required

Dear Members/bus owners.

Re - RMOOA’s Sale Stand for RM60

It is now less than 30 days to RM60.

As to be expected, the Association will have its Sales Stand there selling stock items of spares/parts to both members and non-members. We will be looking to bring almost all our stock to the event and our Stand will be open all day on both days of the RM60 event.

For those association members who have spare parts and/or other Routemaster related items they wish to sell, but would prefer to enjoy the weekend rather than spend their time standing behind our Sales Stand all weekend, then we can offer the following facility:

Provided the items being offered for sale are Routemaster related items, then the association will be happy to sell your parts and spares on your behalf from the RMOOA Sales Stand. Parts offered for sale must be Routemaster related and can be new, old, ‘dirty’ parts/spares or remanufactured items.

There will be off course certain conditions for us to sell your RM parts and spares, plus a commission payable to the Association for holding and selling these items on your behalf over the weekend. If this is something that might appeal to you then please contact me via “sales@routemaster.org.uk” and I will send you our terms and conditions applicable to this.

I look forward to hearing from you if this is something that might be helpful for you.

Regards, Mitch
Sales Officer for the RMOOA

My bus number (if any): RMC1462

Re: RMOOA Stand at RM60 - will sell members RM parts/spares if required

Hi Folks

Thanks for those of you who have dropped me a line re, selling their spares through the RMOOA stand at RM60.

If I have not respeonded to anyone yet with the T&C's for doing this then please re-email me.

If there is anyone else out there who wants to sell their parts via the RMOOA stand, please contact me before the event, please do not just turn up on the day. We will need to know in advance of what we might have available for sale and get the T&C's over to you in advance.

Thanks Mitch

My bus number (if any): RMC1462