ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eighth Peterborough Bus Rally Sunday 6th July 2014

Not wanting to eclipse the London gathering next weekend I'd like to draw your attention to this small friendly event. It will be the first outing for some time for RM7, recently rebuilt and repainted. Free entry (£5 parking charge so come by free bus). Not too late for more owners to bring a vehicle if they feel like it on the day. No need to register.

Full details http://www.busrally.co.uk/

Free tea, coffee, biscuits & cloudy lemonade for exhibitors and RMOOA members.

See you on Sunday?

My bus number (if any): RMs 238, 471. 2213 & GS17

Re: Eighth Peterborough Bus Rally Sunday 6th July 2014

Can you park your car at the railway and travel up by bus ?

My bus number (if any): RM1368

Yes, that is the best thing to do. Timetables on the website. Cheers, Chris

Eighth Peterborough Bus Rally Sunday 6th July 2014

Left to right RMs 238, 2213, 471 and 7. RMLs 2740, 2412 and 2391.

The sun came out later and it turned out to be a jolly event.

See you next year?

I would just like to thank Chris and Sue, and everyone else involved, for organising this great event.

Certainly for us it's a stress free day and a chance to catch up with friends and really is a family friendly event. Well done everyone.

We look forward to next year.

Regards

Rob and family

My bus number (if any): RM7

Chris,

I'd like to thank you and Sue for making my Brother and his boy so welcome at the event. They both enjoyed it and my Brother thought it was a most excellent day out.

Cheers

Jim

My bus number (if any): RLH62

Well done Chris and all the helpers for making this such a nice day out.
Nice friendly event and even a lovely bucket of goodies thrown in , Thank you ! The bucket will come in very handy for a bit of cleaning on RML2391 ready for Finsbury park !
Look forward to next years' rally .

Mark and Julie , RML2391

My bus number (if any): RML2391

Sorry to miss it this year. Last minute paid work turned up that I couldn't afford to turn down....
Glad it turned out sunny and enjoyed by many

My bus number (if any): 1842