ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RM822 for sale

Does anyone know anything about this? Reported sale price is £38k, it has an AEC engine and I reportedly in very good condition. I've had an enquiry from a German contact.

My bus number (if any): RML2532

Re: RM822 for sale

Sure this one was advertised for sale a couple of months ago but from the photos you couldn't see which one it was although it was later identified as 822 . I think it was sold according to RMA website ?

My bus number (if any): RML2391

It did belong to a guy near Royston, on the A10, im sure sold somewhere between 6 months to a year ago. Was the same place where RML2613 was stored, which sold recently. Rumored to have gone for quite a bit lower than the asking price, and a good £10k less than its now asking price. I had a look at it about 2 years ago (wasnt for sale) very nice bus, lot of love and care and money spent by the owner at Royston.

By standards fo what they sell for, if thats the going price, then worth buying for someone.

My bus number (if any): RML2323

thanks, I spoke to the gent who advertised it for sale on here last year and he confirms it is now with a museum in Germany.

i remember seeing this being towed in to ensign and they restored and the guy brought it off them at the time shame shes left the country