ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
David Colin

If you are there David, I'd really like it if you could call me regarding Metrobus issue.
Mark Wilson 07721039763 😊

Re: David Colin

Mark, try Demain UK 01246 451500 I believe that is still David's company.

My bus number (if any): RTL 960 RMC 1458, RM 1585 and loads of RTs

Brian Watkinson
Mark, try Demain UK 01246 451500 I believe that is still David's company.

Thanks for that. Had already tried that number, it just rings and rings !
Anybody else have his number. Cell phone no longer working it would seem.

Hi Brian

Not any longer! I was made redundant in April. I have started two companies, one for my remote electrical work (supermarket work and odd bus jobs) and a second for fabrication, bus repairs or conversion, LED lighting manufacturing, i.e. that work that is done at our workshop.

Mark, my new mobile telephone number (had to change it after 17 years annoyingly) is 07508883846. I will be on the road between 16.00 and 22.00 today if you want to call me.

David

My bus number (if any): RML 2276 M1001 T806