ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Batch of King PIns available

Hi Folks

Attention RM Owners/Operators.

Do you need King Pins for your RM?

RMOOA are now about to push ahead with a production run of 2nd/Std King Pins. Due to cost and order batch sizes we will only be doing 2nd/std King Pins as this stage.

The make this order happen we need to order a significant number of units, which will tie up allot of ROOMA’s funds on the shelf for some time.

Therefore we want to offer a discounted price for advance/pre orders from members. So hopefully tying up less of RMOOA’s funds on the shelf in stock for many years.

So for any orders placed and paid for with the association, up to and including the deadline of Friday 28th November, the following prices below will be valid.

• Orders of 5 King Pins or more = £125 each/pin
• Or single units of King Pins = £135 each/pin

The cost above includes VAT, the association is not VAT registered so we cannot give you a VAT receipt. For this item was are not the position to get individual VAT receipts for those who might need them, so please don’t request this.

Please do not post your order on the forum, contact me direct via - sales@routemaster.org.uk , letting me know what how many units you require. I will also require in that request, full name and address for the invoice, plus a contact phone number and your RMOOA membership number.

Any orders after the 28th November, will be at the, off the shelf standard stock price of £155 each/pin.

I hope this is some help to some members who wish to invest in parts for their RM’s, which then enables us to hold stock on the shelf for the next few years.

Thanks Mitch

PS – I know that often, these posts often cause a lot of debate on the forums, please be aware with my personal work load at present, I do not have time to get involved with any debates, I have time for direct orders only, thanks.

My bus number (if any): RMC1462