ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
spare parts

we need urgently help in Holland
Still we have problems with the brakes. We need urgently
brake drum
brake cylinder overhaul kit
brake lining

please who can you help

My bus number (if any): RM2065

Re: spare parts

For brake drums and shoes with rollers - Talk to Terry at the The Brakehouse Ltd, Tel: 0044 20 8998 4009
Imex House, 6, Wadsworth Rd, Greenford, Middlesex, UB6 7JJ UK

You need to send your old shoes. You may need to do both sides to ensure balanced braking.

Imperial Engineering do refurbed brake cylinders, doubt you will get a kit from them.

My bus number (if any): RTL 960, RM 1585, RMC 1486 and several RTs

I have re-lined shoes and front brake drums in stock. Brake cylinders you will have to get from Imperial Engineering. I often visit other customers in Belgium and Holland and could visit you if that is any help.

My bus number (if any): RML2532,GS67,MLL721,MLL738 and an RT.

Hi Roy

Just sended all te parts to Ensignbus in Purfliet (near London) where I bought the bus.

please could you call +31653680919 or send me a mail on Henk@kalkoen.nl.maybe we need you in Holland

Thanks
Henk

My bus number (if any): RM2065