ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for undercover storage

myself and two others are looking for undercover storage for 3 to 4 vehicles due to been given 6 months notice where we are
so we can carry on restoration work if anyone knows of any storage/accomodation in the kent ,surrey or maybe just into Essex areas then please let me know

My bus number (if any): RCL2238,RM1000 RT and others

Re: looking for undercover storage

Sent you an e-mail about some possible under cover storage for double deckers becoming available in Kent. Hope it helps.

Steve

My bus number (if any): RT3316