ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Peterborugh Bus Rally

Just a reminder that this friendly and informal event is on Sunday 12th July 10.00 - 16.00.

http://www.busrally.co.uk/ for full details.

Free bus services from Peterborough (Queensgate), Wansford Village and Wansford Station (Nene Valley Railway). Don't try and come by car or you'll have to pay a £5.00 parking charge.

2 RTs, 2 RFs, 1 GS, 6 RMs, 1 RMC, 2 RMLs and 1 RMF booked in or promised this year.

Loads of other buses and commercial vehicles and room for more if anyone wants to just turn up with an appropriate vehicle.

Admission free.

Free tea, coffee, cold lemonade and biscuits all day in the crew tent for exhibitors (and ROOF contributors).

My bus number (if any): RMs 238, 471 & 2213. GS17

Re: Peterborugh Bus Rally

Lovely day out , with excellent crew refreshment tent ! Thanks Chris for yet another enjoyable day out with our routemaster

Mark

My bus number (if any): RML2391

Re: Peterborough Bus Rally

Thanks to the owners of these London buses of the 1950s, 60s and 70s who brought their buses to Peterborough last Sunday. A total of 57 vehicles took part in the event which will be on Sunday 10th July next year.

My bus number (if any): RMs 238, 471 and 2213, GS17