ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indicator ear mounts

Hi.
Does any one know where I could buy indicator mounts. (For the ears, )
If not could someone give me the measurements of the
Plate / bracket that fits to the body. E.g. Width / height / & thickness.
Also I require the measurement of how far the piece that protrudes
From the plate which the ears fit into. Also is this piece central on the plate.
Hopefully I can then get a pair fabricated.
I am assuming they are not handed.
Thanks in anticipation
Brian.

My bus number (if any): RML2616

Re: Indicator ear mounts

Hi.....Didn't one of our Welsh cousins have some cast a few years ago...some connection with a museum in Wales possibly south? Ian.

My bus number (if any): rm446

I may of mentioned this in another post at the moment I am having these made but like all things the people who do them take there time or go ill ,they have been casted but I do not know a date may have at showbus will update asap

My bus number (if any): RCL 2238,RM1000,RT etc

Hi Simon thanks for the reply.
I lost one of the reflectors taking it for test so panic stations but sorted.
If you can let me know when you get them in it would be greatly appreciated.
I can get ears on it then.
Many thanks
Brian.

My bus number (if any): RML2616