ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LT Dust Jackets

Hi,

Are these dust jackets still available?

Especially the ones in this picture; http://www.rmoof.co.uk/Jacket.htm

My bus number (if any): N/A

Re: LT Dust Jackets

Hi,

Me again, could someone please send me picture as a LT60 Dust Jackets, (short style all grey), as I'm trying to get another batch made.

Hi Bily if you go to the main ROOF site Chris has put up a section on LT60 grey jackets - is this what you need ?

My bus number (if any): RML 2747

Hey,

I need a "all round" shot of the jacket - front/back/sides ect.

My bus number (if any): Na

If anyone can get me all round pictures (front, back, sides, pockets) of a LT60 grey jacket, original or one Claire green made, It would be much appreciated

My bus number (if any): Na

Try LT Museum site photos, put in "people" loads of photos of uniformed staff.

My bus number (if any): RTL 960, RM 1585, RMC 1458 and several RTs

Hi,

How many people would be interested in this jacket.... Im currently getting a Pattern made up, and a sample made. Once this is done i should have a rough price.

I may be and I could ask Sam Phipps owner/operator of The Red Bus Edinburgh if he may want to order some for his crews.

My bus number (if any): RM967 (Driver/Restoration consultant)

I want one size xl please