ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Missing RM

Does anyone know the whereabouts of RM642? A friend up north is asking.

My bus number (if any): RML2532

Re: Missing RM

RM642 is owned by Peter Simmonds Roy who is on my Facebook friends list. I'll PM him to ask the question.

My bus number (if any): RMs737, 875, 1353 (Driver)

I understand from my contact the bus has now been found; apparently subject to a repair company going broke, bailiffs etc. Nuff said! It's safe according to my contact.

I thought 642 rang a bell, wasn't Peter Simmonds a Brixton driver?

roy
I thought 642 rang a bell, wasn't Peter Simmonds a Brixton driver?

Camberwell at one point Roy.

My bus number (if any): RMs737, 875, 1353 (Driver)

I know where it is and who is 'looking after it' after it being stored in Cheshire.
There was a DMS with it in Cheshire that I now presume Peter has sold/passed on?

Mark

My bus number (if any): RM1414 sort of

Thanks to all, the original question came from a friend in Cumberland. He now knows the bus is safe, so no real need for any more info, thanks again.

Peter has not sold them he is trying to get them back south