ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parts Wanted

Hi All

I'm new to this forum but I would appreciate some help in sourcing some parts help get our 1961 Routemaster back on the road. Shes been stood around for far to long and is in need of some help.

If any one can help with suppliers or give some advice around the following parts it would be much appreciated.

List of parts so far:
1. Rear light with arrow indicators (pair of)
2. Radiator complete with cast pipe for an AEC engine
3. Seats including drivers seat

Thanks in advance

Lara

Re: Parts Wanted

I have a spare overhauled radiator in stock, cost bout £850 if you don't have an old one in part-exchange!

My bus number (if any): RML2532

Re: Parts Wanted

Hi I have some seat cushions and backs if interested
I have no Drivers seat
do have bell cord holders being reproduced and bell cord
contact via email

My bus number (if any): RM 1000,RCL 2238 ,RT