ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'Eyes Down' fabric

Hi everyone.
Could someone point me in the right direction for supplier of 'Eyes Down' seat fabric?
A couple of years ago I saw a stand at Showbus at Woburn and wished I'd have bought some then. Unfortunately, I didn't get their contact details.
Thanks. Alan

My bus number (if any): RML 2672

Re: 'Eyes Down' fabric

Alan, search for the thread entitled > Moquette

Details of contact for it. David Cooper, are there.

My bus number (if any): RTL 960, RMC 1458, RM 1585 and several RTs

Thanks Brian

My bus number (if any): RML 2672

David Cooper also owns my former bus RML2271 Alan which had many seats that could have done with re-trimming, something I am sure is on his to-do list if he has not already done so.

My bus number (if any): RMs737, 875 and 1353 (Driver)

Depending where Allan Pell lives, I use Tim the Trim at Faversham to do my seats. He generally has eyes down fabric in stock as well as new seat cushions and squabs.

It's officially known as crushed strawberry.

My bus number (if any): RML2532