ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RM front crossover exhaust pipe Dinex 16104

I see Dinex have these but I cannot get a price. Anyone know how to contact them for an on-line catalogue items?
Thanks

My bus number (if any): RTL 960, RMC 1458, RM 1585 and several RTs

Re: RM front crossover exhaust pipe Dinex 16104

I suspect it`s something more than just a phone number that you are looking for - but just in case the lack of a phone number is stopping further progress it`s 01925 849849.

I thought that they only sell through agents ?

I went through Partco (I think) last time I needed some bits from them.

My bus number (if any): RM1368

Thanks Neil
On a previous post in ROOM, Roy Gould bought some from Dinex, they are an international company, I'm hoping the French branch might be able to help, but failing that you can buy on-line, but I cannot see how you can do this for items not in the on-line catalogue.
I also thought Chris Dobbing got his pipes direct from them as well.

I've still got one of those pipes in stock if you're stuck for getting one. Brand new.

My bus number (if any): RML2532

E mail me a friends and family price Roy :)Still waiting for Dinex France to respond!

I get them from a local factor. Dinex won't deal direct with me. They are usually in stock in the UK and arrive next day. Sometimes I have for wait for them to be made in Denmark and that can take a week.

My bus number (if any): RMs 238, 471 and 2213, GS17

Yes that seems to be the case Chris, Dinex will ship to one of their "traders" who'll sell to me!