ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bus Repair Manuals for Sale

I have for disposal the following Bus Repair Operational Manuals for sale, and all in very good condition and hardback.

1) Leyland Truck & Bus. 5th Edit (1977) Leyland National Mk2 for Models:-

LN 103510
LN 109510
LN 113510

2) Leyland Truck & Bus. 3rd Edit (1977) Fleetline for Models:-

FE30A GR Ley or Gard'r Engine
FE30A LR
FE33A GR
FE33A LR

3) AEC Original Edit Merlin 4P2R Passenger Chassis 505 engine. (MB)

My pricing is the same for each copy and divulged only by email (sorry no phone calls) to the proposed purchaser by me.
Postage is extra @ £9-00 and by DPD carrier

My bus number (if any): Ex LT Bus Engineering

Re: Bus Repair Manuals for Sale

Mike has asked me to post this image of the manuals

Unfortunately I've not been able to rotate it.

My bus number (if any): RMs 238, 471 and 2213, GS17

Re: Bus Repair Manuals for Sale (Gardner Engine Only)

An instruction manual for Gardner Diesel engines covering types 6LX, 6HLX, 6LXB, 6HLXB & 8LXB for Operation, Maintenance, Overhaul & Installation.

Consisting of 128 pages with 4 informative sections all in VGC within a soft cover.

As used in the Leyland "Titan" vehicle.

POA via email or web please

My bus number (if any): Ex LT Bus Engineering