ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
159 re-run

Hi all . Does anyone know what is happening re the 159 re-run . Any info would be gratefully recieved

My bus number (if any): none yet!

Re: 159 re-run

Hi Jim

The 159 run will be on Saturday 9th December departing from the Ace Cafe at 12 noon.

Buses will once again be gathering from 10am and after the run will return to the Ace Cafe before heading off again for the Christmas Lights Tour after dark.

We are currently taking registrations from owners who wish to attend, so it looks like it will be another well attended event.

If you need any further info please let me know.

David Lee
Events Officer
Routemaster Association

Will your RM548 be one of the buses operating the route David?

My bus number (if any): RMs737, 875 and 1353 (Driver)

No not this year Graham, too busy with PH work in North Wales.

David