ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RM gearbox piston seals

Anyone know of a source of these as wanted urgently? Tried the Association but have heard nothing back as to whether they have stock or not, the site says contact us> We need new ones, at least for 1st gear if a set is not available.

Thanks in advance.

My bus number (if any): RTL 960, RMC 1458, RM 1585 and several RTs

Re: RM gearbox piston seals

Brian

They are available from the Association and as far as I know they are in stock.

I have just emailed David Colin letting him know of this post.

David

My bus number (if any): RMs 548, 765, 1783

Thanks David I E mailed both the Association sales address and David Colin, but have heard nothing, I am being pressed for a supply date. You haven't got a set on "the shelf" you could let us have in the meantime?
Thanks again

Hi Brian - have you tried Queensbridge in Ossett - http://www.queensbridgeltd.co.uk/ ?

My bus number (if any): RML2302

Hello Brian

They are currently in stock. Not sure why the website doesn't allow a shop purchase. I have emailed you the price.

My telephone number is available for all RMA members in the front of the magazine. Please call for VOR issues.

My bus number (if any): M1001, RML2276, T806

Thanks for getting back to me David, the "shop" says contact you ! Unfortunately I cannot open the estimate it is a "dat" file, which my computer says is a video file and will not recognise :( Can you send it in a word or PDf format please?

Regards Brian

That is odd. It was sent as a pdf.

The price is 125.00, delivery is:

£25.00 3 day delivery
£16.00 7 to 10 days

I have re emailed you

My bus number (if any): M1001, RML2276, T806