ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Technical Drawing

Quite a few years ago I bought a great drawing at a bus rally which showed a isometric view of an RML and identified all the panels by their LT number. I think it was probably a cleaned up version of this one in the LT collection -https://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/collections/collections-online/drawings/item/2000-4748 . Unfortunately I can't find it now (how unusual.. not!) and I wondered if anyone knows where I can get another copy please? (I think it was actually two-sided so showed the front and back of the bus too)

My bus number (if any): RML2302

Re: Technical Drawing

There is a series of these body drawings (13) in the assoc's 'Compendium of technical articles etc' volume 4 taken from Newsletters 61-80. All are A4 photocopies. Each shows the original drawing number.

Thanks Roy. I rather liked this one because it was a nice clean original rather than a photocopy of an old drawing but I think I should probably get the compendia anyway.

oooo i like the related image when you visit the link you posted

Here it is:

My bus number (if any): RMF2771

Hmm... that's odd Matt - that wasn't the one but it looks a goody!!