ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
15h

Today the first time in a year i went out to smaple the heritage route and again im disappointed in the condition of the buses they need tlc rm324 has got worse the others are not much to cheer for so i got a few ideas to whip them into shape

I got a few ideas to kick it to shape 1st i give the conductors machines like card readers for contactless cos the current machines haven't been updated to take them also make sure the oyster cap was on them as well machines like the train people have parking warden's and shops have. 2 i have just the heritage rms running from aldgate to t square and then make the opo 15s come out at the evening full route to blackwall. 3 i have it advertised at hotels in all the language's 5 and 6 give it a separate timetable and have the buses route baranded like 15 at the front and rear with a list of place's like what the 11 36 and 12 had and also down the sides of the buses and have the buses in white roundel condition apart from the 4 already in LT livery.