ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RM compressor belts.

roy
AEC Part no. A1/13502
Length 40"
Vee angle 40 degrees
Top width 0.5"
Thickness 0.426"
Set 2 belts
Ferodo part no. V1021
Goodyear part no. 1064H
Looking for these belts, but Ferodo V1021 has teeth and isn't the same type of V belt as the Goodyear 1064H
Anyone a Gates or another part number please? Is it the Gates 6476 MC or 6475 EXL belt as Chris Dobbong fitted?

My bus number (if any): RTL 960, RMC 1458, RM 1585 and several RTs

Gates 6476 sounds familiar, I've got some on the shelf. If I remember I'll have a look tomorrow.

My bus number (if any): RML2532

Hi Roy , hope you and your buses are well . Im living in France atm and will be going to see a Routemaster at a rugby club hear on Saturday and watching a rugby match too! . I cant wait!

My bus number (if any): None yet

Don't forget to buy 2 extra belts and leave them on the bulkhead underneath, through the porpshaft, will save you a lot of hassle if you break belts out on the road!

My bus number (if any): RML 2353, MB 306

Gates 6476EXL are the ones I have on the shelf listed for RM compressor. just sold 4 to a customer in Italy.

My bus number (if any): RML2532

France bojour Jim i hope the weather is ok