ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RML2603

Hello Everyone

Just to let you know that after a long break due to severe back pain we're putting RML2603 back on the road.

RML2603 is the highest Routemaster in the world at 4,500ft above sea level in Bellvue, Colorado (not far from Ted's Place -- a local fuel stop on US287).

RML2603 has been stored well. In the dry, out of the sun, wind and rain. He (I think its a boy) is in original ex-service condition. I've nicknamed him Benny!

That's it for now.

Many thanks

John

My bus number (if any): RML2603

Re: RML2603

Welcome John, IIRC you used to contribute to Alan Gregory's Forum many years ago with quite a few tales about 2603

Re: RML2603

Welcome back! Glad you and RML2603 are well. I suspect the bus isn't the only thing that is high in Colorado.

Thanks for your encouragement, years ago, when you paid to have the adverts removed from this forum when I first started it.

Cheers, Chris

My bus number (if any): RMs 238, 471 and 2213, GS17