ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Request for information.Claire Green.

As an ex London Transport/Stagecoach bus mechanic 1971/2004. May I please ask if any forum members know of the current whereabouts of Claire Green, or how she may be contacted.

It's been a few years since I last had contact with Claire, and that came about because of your forum.

If anyone has any information my email is jhullessexgroup@gmail.com

Many thanks.

Re: Request for information.Claire Green.

Hi John
Others may know more but I have not heard anything from Claire in the last 5 years. We are friends on Facebook. She was living in Watford and I heard that she was not at all well, but enquiries have not been answered.

My bus number (if any): RTL 960, RM 1585, RML 2667 and several RTs

Hi Brian, thanks for that. I did have a home/mob number for Claire, but they are both unattainable when called. I've also sent emails that have not been answered. Hopefully someone will have some information.
Thanks again.👍

Hi John
I know Claire was working for Sullivan buses so I was told
but do not know for certain a few years ago
they may be able to help but data protection they may not

My bus number (if any): RM1000 RCL2238 RTs

She was involved with a group that owned RML2330, but that was thought to have been sold in 2011 and disappeared, unless anyone knows differently.

My bus number (if any): RM1368

I work at Sullivans at weekends, I'll make some enquiries. I've not seen her name on the rosters.

My bus number (if any): RML2532

No you won't see her name on the rosters, I have sent John an E mail with all I know about Claire and where she might be now. i doubt that she is driving, as I said earlier, I heard a while back now that she was not at all well....

My bus number (if any): RTL 960, RM 1585, RML 2667 and several RTs

Thanks to you all for your comments.

Hi Roy that would be helpful thank you.

Perhaps Sullivans may quote data protection regs, but surely they would help to try and find an ex transport employee. If Claire did take another form of employment, then perhaps they may know the name of that next employer. Fingers crossed.

Ps edit. Thanks Brian. I'll check out my email inbox. 👍

Most organisations will operate the same procedure if asked for someone's contact details. You should write to the company stating that you wish to contact a person. If a record is held then the company will ask that person if they wish to be contacted by you and give them YOUR details. It will then be up to that person to decide whether to reply.

Ok Roy, noted with thanks.👍

Hi Brian, email received many thanks.👍