ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
let us all thank chris

Chris i would like to thank you personaly for this forum and look forward to many intresting postings i will personaly post any information i think may be of use and will be more than happy to join and add to other postings
if i can again chris thanks for your time in putting this together we all need an alternative to the message board we all currently use
regards Gordon Lea

My bus number (if any): RM1353

Re: let us all thank chris

I echo Gordon's sentiments! I sincerely hope that this forum will be widely used and encourage everyone to spread the word. It's great to have a forum that provides really useful help and advice to serious RM owners and enthusiasts rather than providing a means for ranting and prejudice!

Well done Chris!!

My bus number (if any): RM1699

Re: Re: let us all thank chris

Hi Chris,

Well done for resurrecting the ROOF forum. It will be nice to see sensible postings concerning the vehicles we all cherish coupled with the excelllent work already done and used by many on the ROOF website.

Many thanks Chris

My bus number (if any): RM2186