ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
summer uk tour for myspace

RM875 Travels to dublin on its mamouth summer tour its already traveled from newcastle to london ,london inverness ,inverness liverpool ,then liverpool hollyhead and a short sea crossing to Ireland when it returns from Ireland its off to Glasgow with many many more miles left to go on our fun packed trip you can keep upto date where its off to and see the stars getting interviewed on the bus at the link below keep an eye out on the road for Rm875 its not hard to spot it has a small car towed behind on an Aframe and is covered by free art black and white paint Free art ?(grafeti) if you spot us give us a toot and post your spoting on here
http://www.myspace.com/liveintheuk

My bus number (if any): RM1353 RM875

Re: summer uk tour for myspace

Will it be at the Lovebox festival in Victoria Park, Bethnal Green? If so I'll see it there!

My bus number (if any): RM471 & RM2213

Re: Re: summer uk tour for myspace

hi the bus will be at lovebox if your there pop on and have a word with chris on the bus

no one spotted it on the road yet its landing at hollyhead tommorow morning 11.30 and heading to newcastle

My bus number (if any): RM1353 RM875

Re: Re: Re: summer uk tour for myspace

well we have now covered nearly 3000 miles on our UK tour next stop London victoria park this weekend then up to Edinburgh for the comedy festival we will be in ST Georges Sq Edinburgh from monday the 13th to sat 18th aug then off down to cheshire via Newcastle if your about come on board and have a chat

My bus number (if any): OVS 940 RM875