ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leighton Buzzard Rally - Eleven Days To Go

With eleven days to go until the Leighton Buzzard Rally I am pleased to confirm pre-booked vehicles have now exceeded the actual attendance of last year.
As expected a good selection of Routemaster varients plus a selection of RTs, RFs & GSs.
Two routes are operating this year to provide as many free rides on an assortment of vehicles as possible with buses departing every ten minutes most of the day.
Services call at Leighton Buzzard Mainline station every twenty minutes from 9-55am for those of you travelling by British Rail (or replacement bus, if you're lucky).
We still have space available should you wish to enter with the paperwork being found on the website listed below.
The entry list, details of traders attending as well as details of operational vehicles can be found by visiting www.kjbsecurity.co.uk For further information please call me on 07894 751475. Regards Steve Bunda

My bus number (if any): RMA1 & RML2508

Re: Leighton Buzzard Rally - Six Days To Go

Just a brief update....if I may. Vehicle entries now stand at fifty one with the recent addition of RFs and a couple more Routemasters. Also CR16 has been confirmed as a definate attendee.

The organising group and I look foward to seeing as many of you as possible this coming Sunday. Best Regards Steve Bunda 07894 751475

Re: Leighton Buzzard Rally - Almost Full

With only afew days to go the site is fast approaching capacity so could I please ask if you intend to bring your bus and have not entered it that I recieve a telephone call on 07894 751475 or an e-mail to kjbsecurity@fsmail.net prior to Saturday lunchtime.