ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Owners meet

Hi Everyone,
Just quick announcement , Owners get together taking place on SUNDAY 7th OCTOBER at Stondon Transport museum , Lower Stondon off A600 near Hitchin from 11am.
Owners/enthusiasts welcome , please bring your RM along . Please let me know if you are bringing a bus as space is limited.
More info by email/phone 07981233470
I'll post more details later.

Cheers

Mark RML2391

My bus number (if any): RML2391

Re: Owners meet

Just to add, the museum has a cafe serving tea,coffee,cakes,crisps etc . Toilet facilities are available . If anyone would like a leaflet please contact me with your details and I'll post one on.
Again, could anyone bringing a RM please let me know in advance.
Thanks
Mark RML2391

Hi Mark,
Count me in.
I plan to bring RM1797
Do we get free entry into the Museum?

Rob

My bus number (if any): RT2291,RM1797, RML2261 and RM13 just about!

I'll be there with RM471

My bus number (if any): RMs 471 & 2213

Chris and Rob,
Thanks for replies , unfortunately we won't get free admission to the museum but we might be able to scrounge free tea or coffee !
Mark

Hi,
Just a reminder about owners meet at Stondon Transport museum this coming Sunday 7th October.
If anyone would like to give their routemaster a run out there's still space , please let me know in advance. Also , anyone like more details , please email me.
Cheers
Mark RML2391

Buses attending so far , RM1797 , RM2213 or 471 , RML2644 and RML2391 Also a RT is expected . Weather sounds reasonable for the day , anyone else wish to bring a bus , other types welcome , please let me know by email or phone 07981233470
Mark

Thanks Mark, another enjoyable owner's meet. Picture on the ROOF website (click Return to Website above) or cut and paste this link
http://www.routemaster.dsl.pipex.com/Stondon.htm

My bus number (if any): RMs 471 & 2213

Hi Chris,
Thanks for kind words and putting photo up on roof.
Any suggestions from anyone as to when/where next meet should be ?
Mark