ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rallies

Hi,
I will be taking RML2391 to the bus gathering at Orton Mere (nene valley railway , peterboro') next Sun , 30th Sep . Is there any other RM owners attending this gathering ?
I will also be attending the Oxford bus museum event with 2391, again , is anyone else going ?
Perhaps we could all post here which events we are attending for the rest of the year ?
Mark RML2391

My bus number (if any): RML2391

Re: Rallies

I'll be taking RM2213, I hope. I'll be running a free bus service with RM471 between Wansford (Nene Valley Railway) station and Sacrewell Farm on Sturday 29th September and Sunday 30th. We'll be leaving Wansford station at 45 minutes past the hour from 10:45 to 17:45.

My bus number (if any): RMs 471 & 2213