ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bus Rally

Not sure if this site allows the advertising of an upcoming event,but I'm sure somebody will put me straight if it doesn't.I along with another couple of sad people are trying to organize a rally at Toddington Railway(Gloucestershire)I'm not sure why but i seem to have attracted all sorts of buses,but no Routemasters.The event will be linked to a Diesel engine day and anybody bringing a bus will receive 2 tickets for free travel on any of the trains operating on the day.The event will take place on Sunday 6th July and we will have the use of the Large car parking area(not grass).Please e-mail for further info.

My bus number (if any): RML2478

Re: Bus Rally

Hi Graham,
You could struggle getting RM's as I think this date clashes with North Weald , but keep your fingers crossed.
What would be the best route with a bus to the GWR event from the midlands ?
Mark

My bus number (if any): RML2391