ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Garage Stencils

I am getting some garage stencils lazered, but need the letter 'K'.
Has anyone got a garage plate that they can scan and email to me please?

Thanks
Rob
http://rob-duker.fotopic.net/

ps There are lots of other letters that I need to complete my files, but at the moment 'K' is the important one.

Re: Garage Stencils

Sorry haven't got a K plate Rob or one with a K in it but I have got GM, SW, WD and AC plates if you want to borrow them for patterns.
I think a post on the old bus owners might be worth while as a well known plate collector posts there.

By the way, any luck wit=th those RT cab drawings, hunt hint!!

My bus number (if any): RTL 960, RML 2667, RM 1585, RMC 1458 and 14 RTs

Brian,

If you could scan, GM and SW that would be a great help.
I have tried on Johns site, but it would not let me post, I have emailed him.
I do have 2 RT drawings which I will take to Protoprint this week.

Rob

Rob
If you have not posted for a while on old buses it has recently changed server, and you should have got an invitation E mail, but nevertheless the message came through OK last evening just after I posted on here so hopefully the poster who has a lot of plates should have seen it. You can borrow my plates if you want as long as I get them back!!
Regards

Brian

My bus number (if any): RTL 960, RML 2667, RM 1585, RMC 1458 and 14 RTs