1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: 9 out of 9 Club

Hopefully no repeats but will we have the music this year

Dave Hemingway
Hi Fil,

Cheers for the drag out of Duncombe last year. Much appreciated, and for yours and every other marshal and radio crew that's braved the elements over the years to make the event possible.

Dave ,
you are so right .

It cannot happean without the recovery , radio, marshalls and the organising team .

thank you all for your commitment in all the years.

I feel a novice with this only my Fourth year

Here's to 2012

a great entry and hoping for the full rally stage mileage this year

Well, after a couple of weeks i think we should have all recovered from our mecca heaven of the weekend. Yet again a superb rally and worth the 1250 miles i drove in 3 days to follow it !! Thankyou to all from a humble spectator for the efforts to keep the rally going. Roll on 2013.....
Can there be any posibility of this 9 out of 9 club being part of the scene ? As a very eager unoficial member is this an idea for the rally in any way ?

Sorry but the 9 out of 9 club is going to be replaced very shortly by the

10 out of 10 club.

Lats make the 2013 event extra special.

Dave are you sure you was OTL at Rooken as I do believe you beat the course closing car to the end off that stage, he may have been delyed slightly but still you came out in front him. Yes I am 9 out of 9 and a 10 out of 10 this year still following all you hooligans around after you have been through the stages if all goes well most of the equipment collection team will be there

1 2 3