Return to Website

Conscious MoMs @ Work Forum

Welcome to Coach K! Radio forum! Feel free to post your goals, dreams and wishes. Or discuss radio show episodes.

Conscious MoMs @ Work Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Technology...oh,boy!

The funniest thing happened during my broadcast this evening. NOTHING!
I had spent the entire day today planning my broadcast, outlining notes, drink hot tea to keep the "grouch" out my throat. Exhausting! Any whooo...I began my broadcast, smoothly and brilliantly. I noticed that I had a caller on the line, but when I went to take the call, the line was dead. So I continued on with my "brilliant" coaching session, to myself, i might add. So finally, I see the caller number again, and I picked the call again, and nothing. This time, the caller broke into my line. This threw for a loop!

Come to find out, it was one of the techies at my blog radio station letting me know that I had paused myself off of my broadcast! What a HOOT!

The techie, whose name is Amy by the way, kindly walked me through the "hosting" process. She was really cool too. And, get this, she lives in my town! Small world.

Well ladies. I will hopefully have it all together for you the next time I go on air. Hope to hear from you soon!

Peace,
Coach K!

Re: Technology...oh,boy!

Hahahahaha, that was fun, I hung up on my first show 4 time!!! And im the one who helped you!! Thats why I am so dilegent in making sure everyone understands the process, Ive made all of the mistakes!! lol

We need to get together, geesh your only a mile away.

Hugs
Amy Domestico
Programming Manager
BlogTalkRadio.com
203-437-4717