Blair's Columbia 26 Forum

none

Blair's Columbia 26 Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boat additions

Hello Tom here 27 year old advenurist coming from small ranch in south Texas all the way to California because i got a rambling bug in me. about 6 months ago bought my MKII. I live on my 26' MKII down in marina del rey. was wondering if anyone had pictures of additions they made to their boat or suggestions of whats taken your columbia to the next level. whatever it may be. I just added old rusty bike basket in locker space that serves as sock basket! now that I've got started i'm wondering what other efficient additions can be made. any ideas or thoughts more than appreciated!

Re: Boat additions

Show some pictures of your boat.

Re: Boat additions

hah..if i could tell all of what happened from the time i posted that to now i'd be a world renowned story teller. just reading that post gave me goosebumps. i don't have the boat anymore. long story...another time..anyhow i've got some great pics of it. actually got it into a Japanese lifestyle magazine. Can I post photos on this forum? can't seem to find how to do it.

**photos are mostly interior decoration. didn't do much (or need to) to outside. that boat was a TANK