Blair's Columbia 26 Forum


Blair's Columbia 26 Forum
Start a New Topic 
Hull to Deck Joint

Does anyone know what type of hull to deck joint is on the Columbia 26? Type = Inside, outside, overlap flange. Attachment = Bolted, Rivited, Glassed

Any help would be appreciated.


Re: Hull to Deck Joint

The hull to deck joint is made up of an aluminum H channel. The H channel also holds the rub rail you see on the outside. The top holds the deck and deck liner the bottom holds the hull and hull liner. The pieces are riveted and caulked. I'm not sure about glue.