Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Humorous New Set of Melrose Liquor Laws

My protest will be when I vote no!!![8-)]

I wish more people would leave Melrose when they want a good night out. The maybe I could park downtown on a Friday night and have a nice meal!

[/quote] Rob needs to get another job. He doesn't look or act happy, confident or comfortable in his own skin. Time to go. Term limits should be applied to all elected positions in Melrose. Then we could get rid of the SC crazies and the self serving BOA members who are only interested in role playing, posing for pictures and having their neighbors be forced to pay for their health insurance.[/quote]

This post makes more sense than anything else on MM.

Clown Patrol
If you are going to act like a bunch of clowns you will be called a bunch of clowns. The truth hurts Bozo. What's really old is the constant whining by the pack of mewling cowards on Melrose Messages. MFD the blowhard, how can you continuously run your mouth on this site, call for action at an Alderman's meeting to protest the override, state you are going to be there, and then not show up? Its because you are a clown...just like the rest of the constant critics. All show and no go. Chicken little.

If the whining on here is getting old to you, stop visiting this site. Though I have to admit, your bit about the clown protest on City Hall had me laughing out loud. I usually disagree with you, but I'm not against loosening alcohol laws here. Urbanization and population growth are inevitable, Dolan is right to get on board with it. Traffic is an inevitable part of our growth. But Clowns, get real, you're not upsetting or hurting anyone here. You just seem to use the same couple vocabulary words and put downs over and over. We are mewling cowards, right? And clowns. Shrug.

"Love it" is engaging in classic Bozo maneuvering by the Clown Patrol. MFD complains that being called a clown is getting old. No response by "Love it". MFD is told that the Clown Patrol whining is getting old and "Love it" comes back with "stop visiting the site" The Clowns think the MM whiner board is their personal paradise. Big election coming up. Big chance for the clowns to show they are something other than a bunch of hypocritical weenies.

Myron and the rest of the clowns have small weeeeeenies[:))]

Democrats have the small weenies.

Idiot
Democrats have the small weenies.

Come on, folks. We all know that Democrats represent genetic engineering gone awry!

Stop posting under Myron's "nick". Although we do not agree politically, I know he's above comments like that!

Clown Patrol
"Love it" is engaging in classic Bozo maneuvering by the Clown Patrol. MFD complains that being called a clown is getting old. No response by "Love it". MFD is told that the Clown Patrol whining is getting old and "Love it" comes back with "stop visiting the site" The Clowns think the MM whiner board is their personal paradise. Big election coming up. Big chance for the clowns to show they are something other than a bunch of hypocritical weenies.

I didn't come back with "stop visiting this site." It was predicated on your position of being "tired of the whining." Taking an abbreviated quote out of context is maneuvering, dolt. The "whining" you refer to is discourse, so there is no reason for one to ask for it to stop. You happen to disagree with it. Myron said the clown stuff is getting old, because it adds nothing to discourse and is ultimately just nonsense. No hypocrisy there. Try making your arguments with facts, not stupidity. If you really see an equivalence you're more of an idiot than I realized.

Apparently most people are in favor of a more urbanized Melrose or they wouldn't keep voting in the same people. I for one don't mind what is happening in Melrose, in fact, I kind of like it. Our housing values are through the roof because of the fact Melrose has been "discovered." So while the traffic and population go up, so don't our resale values [:D].

It was only a matter of time Melrose started to change, it's too close to Boston to not. And while the new alcohol laws have loosened up a bit, we are still far behind any community in the Metro area. Still have some catching up to do.

Isn't Clown Patrol tired of being routinely ridiculed and exposed? I loved how you neutered him with the revelation that his immature and vulgar language and put downs were doing the mayor a disservice. Did you notice he stopped, and started criticizing CKK's supporters for being too aggressive with the MG incident? Warning them they were doing more harm than good for her? Where did we hear that before... We are obviously dealing with a halfwit.

Jester Squad must be a member of the bozo all star team. Critiquing and praising the other clowns posts puts you in a class all your own. Unfortunately it doesn't change the fact that collectively the clown patrol is still just a useless bunch of cowards that can't do anything other than whine and complain on MM.

Clown Patrol, could you just once debate on the issues and facts, and not bloviate nonsense? You calling me a coward for the 100th time bothers me no more and no less than the first time you did. I'm a reasonable person, try to convince me why you know better than me, if you're capable.

I think the better topic would be when and where will Melrose's first sports bar be located? At this point it only seems like a matter of time. Too be honest I figured someone would have grabbed the old RMV on Washington St and converted that. Instead that looks to be a daycare.....awesome. Maybe Caruso's if that lazy, greedy family ever gets their act together. Any other thoughts?

That's a big leap to think Melrose will allow zoning for a sports bar from allowing wine and cheese shops to sell beer and wine and a few smaller restaurants to serve the same...