Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Donald Trump's Pigs

The insiders club is having some big meetings this week trying to put out their latest hit on Monica with claims she's having non-BOA members write her motions for her to deliver like a puppet. Mary Beth's idea is to push that Monica still lives with her parents (coming from a woman that pushed her disabled brother out of his house into a home so her kids can live in it for free).

Tubby Gail knows she's in trouble with McKnight running for her spot. The sloth's knows her time is coming to an end. The two worked with RD on the cable contract so MB can continue her plush no show job at Melrose MMTV (just like her plush no show job at Winchester Library. Try calling either, ever, and see if she's there). They not only use the cable contract with Comcast and Verizon to her advantage but she's doing paid political interviews with Jason Lewis while on whatever clock those two sloths work.

Re: Donald Trump's Pigs

Margolis employees two illegals as her maids. Too tired to clean going from place to place around Melrose telling people how tired she is from her no show jobs. I'd love to have a maid and I actually show up for work M-F. There's someone that's in touch with taxpayers in Melrose for the override.

Insider
Margolis employees two illegals as her maids.

Not saying I don't believe you, but if you're going to make an accusation like that, you better have some proof before I believe you. So what's the proof?

Don't get me wrong - with the "no show" jobs and GIC scam, I'd like to be rid of her too.

The words on this string represent the anger of voters who are ant-incumbent and don't trust the entrenched political establishment with their tax monies. Many people are surprised at the depth of anger at the "political insiders" which has contributed to Trump's poll numbers. But economic worries are real and the cynicism towards elected officials is justified in many cases. The Melrose election is not immune to these feelings. Some current office holders may lose their seats and the override defeat will be affected.

GI and MBMM have the same Brazilian ladies clean their houses every week. In the Margolis situation, she can afford weekly household help because the taxpayers of Melrose pay her family's health Insurance.

Doesn't MBMM also own homes in Montreal and Florida? Being a hack has its perks.

Anger
The words on this string represent the anger of voters who are ant-incumbent and don't trust the entrenched political establishment with their tax monies.

I get that. I feel the same way.

Anger
GI and MBMM have the same Brazilian ladies clean their houses every week.

Assuming that's true, it doesn't make them illegals. Show me some proof they are and my hackles will come up as high as anyone's. I'll be the first one on the phone to ICE.

The whole group of rubber stamps on both BOA and SC needs to go, especially those heinous brownnosers who took the GIC (JT, PM, MBMM). Frank and Gail are truly awful. And then there are the do-nothings like JL, SF, who are useless and have contributed absolutely nothing. JLB and RB occasionally squeak with substantive input and questions, but then they cave in for the rubber stamp votes when it counts. Don pretends to have backbone but also always caves in when it counts. Only Monica has stood tall and consistently, too. Not even worth talking about that bunch of bums on the SC. Everyone knows who the only representative of the citizens is, and what the rest of them are all about.

Just heard that JD LaRock pulled papers for BOA at large.

Hope other citizens decide to do likewise!

Of course they're illegals. They work far cheaper than what any above board cleaning agency would charge weekly. MBMM is entitled to everything discounted or for free. Don't all Melrosian's she wants to foot the bill for her override have free health insurance, no-show jobs, a house in FL, a free house stolen from a disabled sibling and illegal maids? I guess it's a "bigger issue" for her to stand on her soap box about MM living at home. Who cares if she has integrity to go against the grain, she needs to be a boarder line thief.

Well then, since you're In The Know, call ICE and report it. If I had proof that was the case, I would, but so far I've seen no proof. If you have proof, go for it.

Maybe illegally record her and create Melrose's Maid-Gate?