Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Honest discussion

Another attack on the western world by another man named Mohammed. When will this end? Will it ever end? My prediction is it will only get worse. Guns were not the deadly weapon. How will the left spin this?

I would like some honest answers. I am a Trump supporter. I want to know how anyone with a thinking brain can support Hillary? So if you do please give some insight. It is proven the woman lied about Benghazi. It is proven she lied about classified material. Her husband is having secret meetings with the AG. She "lost" 6 billion dollars. She takes huge donations from leaders of countries that do not support the rights of women or gays. Seems many Americans don't care a thing about any of this. Why? Why do many Hill supporters still believe Trump hates Mexicans and Muslims? Why do you interpret Trump wanting to control Illegal immigration as racist? How do any of you support anyone being able to walk into our country without going through the proper process? How does it make Trump racist for wanting it? How many of you after another attack in France still say he's wrong about wanting a better vetting process for refugees? How do you not think this is going to happen here? How many of you buy into the bullsh*t that we should not use the words Islamic terrorism.
Explain to me how you think taking away guns will stop violence?

Re: Honest discussion

I like what you are saying gnomey. I ask these question all of the time. What is wrong with legal immigration? Why must we let EVERYBODY in who feels like it? Why does this make Trump a racist? We must be careful who we let in.

We can't even support the people who are already here never mind adding more and more. I am sick of my tax dollars going to supporting everyone who comes in and can't support themselves. We have more and more useless people draining our society as it is already.

Probably won't get any answers because dems somehow think they're to good to engage on these types of forums.

Good point made though. There are pictures of Hillary kissing the KKK leader. Pictures of her with leaders of countries which treat women as second class citizens.

Trump hires many minorities. Many women and yet he is the one still being called racist despite any concrete examples other than wanting to stop illegals. So please somebody, anybody, explain why he is a racist and give examples.

Don't forget the secret service agents book detailing the language she used and how she treated people beneath her. You never hear of Trump treating people like that.

Lassie
Probably won't get any answers because dems somehow think they're to good to engage on these types of forums.

Good point made though. There are pictures of Hillary kissing the KKK leader. Pictures of her with leaders of countries which treat women as second class citizens.

Trump hires many minorities. Many women and yet he is the one still being called racist despite any concrete examples other than wanting to stop illegals. So please somebody, anybody, explain why he is a racist and give examples.

Yes, I hear he has binders full of women and minorities..[:-?]

Just read that Obama is sending a rep to the funeral of the career criminal in Louisiana. Does this make sense to anyone. The guy died trying to kill police officers. He had a terrible rap sheet. 5 cops died because of him. 5 heroes doing their job. Will he send reps to their funeral? This is getting out of hand. Someone explain how this is acceptable in your screwed up left brains. How can anyone call Obama a good president. Makes me sick.

It's hard not to vote for Democrats when they are willing to give out money, favors, and free stuff to anyone! It's that simple - this is not complex!

The national debt has gone up over 10 trillion dollars under Obama that our children will be paying for! Also, the progressive left wants open borders to get the illegal immigrant vote. Legal immigrants who spend thousands of dollars and 5-10 years to become citizens are against these "open borders" attitude.

Our state is ready to allow illegal immigrants to get drivers licenses which will probably allow them to vote in our state. Of course the rest of us will need to get passports now since our drivers licenses will no longer be used as a federal ID for flying! Passports cost over $100 and takes many months to get. Nobody is talking about this. Perhaps we should ask our Rep. Paul Brodeur and Senator Jason Lewis who voted for this!

Don't kid yourself. You won't get any answers from liberals on here, not because they don't troll the boards, but because they don't have any. They are still stuck in the mentality that republicans are big bad business men who don't pay enough taxes and don't care about the little people that they refuse to ever not vote democrat, no matter how bad and crooked their candidate is.

Right. The republicans are the big bad rich guys who only care for their own. The Democrats are not wealthy at all; and they care for all of the lower level working class and middle class folks. Bull$h!t!! People are blind. These Democrats are just as filthy rich as the big bad business men and are totally using us. Wake up you bunch of moonbats.

And if one is not a tax payer then there should be NO right to vote. Why stop at letting illegals vote? Why not let children vote too? Moonbat parents can convince their little ones to vote their way.

DT was fortunate enough to have been born into wealth and be given a loan, with which through hard work he increased the amount of that loan substantially and employs many many Americans. The Clintons have been public servants their entire lives and yet they are also worth oodles of money. How does that happen? Do any of you think they care about the average American?

I am a moonbat and proud of it! However, sometimes when I run out of the Democrat juice and began to gain my sanity - I began to ask some serious questions about my liberal beliefs. But lucky me - my Democrat friend next door always seems to bring over the juice just in time for me to forget my questioning and I again slip back into my insanity - thank god for that juice!

Answer the questions. How can you support a lying, cheating, stealing scum?

Soooooo
Answer the questions. How can you support a lying, cheating, stealing scum?

I couldn't - when sane. That's why I need to drink the Democrat juice first before voting. What sane person would ever vote for Hillary? No one!

Hehe