Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bill Forbes...RIP

I just learned that former Alderman Bill Forbes passed away. He was my ward Alderman. We disagreed politically on many issues but I respected the man. He was sharp and funny and no matter how angry I got at him he always took the time to walk to my house or drive by with his wife and say hello and try to talk some sense into me. He cared and was concerned that somehow I would be hurt. And he was right. I probably should have listened to him a little more.

Rest in peace my friend.

Re: Bill Forbes...RIP

So sorry for the loss in Melrose thank you for the message.

Re: Bill Forbes...RIP

patricia wright
I just learned that former Alderman Bill Forbes passed away. He was my ward Alderman. We disagreed politically on many issues but I respected the man. He was sharp and funny and no matter how angry I got at him he always took the time to walk to my house or drive by with his wife and say hello and try to talk some sense into me. He cared and was concerned that somehow I would be hurt. And he was right. I probably should have listened to him a little more.

Rest in peace my friend.

I'm sorry for you loss and I appreciate your vulnerability. I didn't know him myself but by all accounts he was a good guy.