Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Rep Clark a Disgrace

Trump is a disgrace
Hey OP you drank the Kool aid. See the headlines today? Trump wants us to build that wall with US paying! He says he'll get Mexico to pay later which they clearly said they wouldn't. Is he going to tweet insults at them or just nuke them? Either one or both are a possibility with little don. Would you pay for a wall around your house and say I'll make my neighbor pay later? Even though he said he wouldn't and you have no contract or basis to claim he would?

Every time you don't have an answer or response you say "get over it. " The point you don't get is that winning an election (with Russia's help) is not the same thing as being a leader and governing - getting stuff done. You probably love trump because he's a lot like you - unable of complicated thought and living in a fantasy world.

And every time your side had no answers to arguments against Obama it was "your racist". Or did you forget that?
I would rather have my tax dollars pay for a wall than pay for illegals health insurance and welfare.
So here's a thought for you, cry me a river, build a bridge, and GET OVER IT.

When she first ran in Melrose against the man I wish I voted for the man now. What was his name?

when she ran
When she first ran in Melrose against the man I wish I voted for the man now. What was his name?

It was Mark Hutchinson in a special election after Mike Festa resigned his seat, for MA House of Representatives.

Then defeated Mike Day in MA senate run when Tisei resigned to run for Lt Governor.

Then defeated Sheriff Peter Koutoujian, for Congress.

The problem with Clark and other Dems like her is they represent the minority to the best of her ability. She is supposed to be a representative of all the constituents in her district, many of whom voted for Trump but instead she decides to be a champion to the few who marched in the ***** parade and she thrives on their cheering and approval of her decision. It's wrong.

Hello we matter too
The problem with Clark and other Dems like her is they represent the minority to the best of her ability. She is supposed to be a representative of all the constituents in her district, many of whom voted for Trump but instead she decides to be a champion to the few who marched in the ***** parade and she thrives on their cheering and approval of her decision. It's wrong.

You are correct - Clark is only representing her base and NOT all the people in her district! What disgrace she is to her district! But what do you expect from a far left liberal? She is intolerant of the views of others in her district, she is also self-righteous, and she couldn't are less about others outside her liberal base.

And do you crazed Drumf supporters honestly think he is representing the MAJORITY of this country that did NOT vote for him???? You are total hypocrites in your shameless views.

bunk
And do you crazed Drumf supporters honestly think he is representing the MAJORITY of this country that did NOT vote for him???? You are total hypocrites in your shameless views.

Listen dumb, dumb - you all still don't understand the Constitution do you? Trump won the majority of votes in 33 out of 50 states - most sane people call that a landslide result! The majority in 30 states agree with Trump. Sure, we all acknowledge he did not win majority of the popular vote - so what! Most of those votes Hillary got came from the moonbat states! You moonbats still have not gotten over the election results - elections have consequences!

Of course we understand the Constitution. No one disputes that he is the duly elected President. The point is that he does not represent the majority of those people who voted, regardless of where they live. Simply because you rudely care to classify people you do not agree with as "moonbats" does not make them any less the majority of citizens of this country, who expect to be represented and have their views at least be partially considered.
As a Democrat, my feeling is why not stop the animosity (both ways), give the guy a chance to do something constructive, and then go from there.

bunk

I don't get it! Is Drumpf supposed to be an insult it was his actual family name. Anyway, here's the thing, allegedly Trump didn't win the popular vote so you're saying he does not represent what most people want? I'm going to say that a large portion of the popular vote for Hillary came from welfare recipients, seeing as they were from the large cities, illegals, and, non-born citizens, women whose biggest issue is not the safety of the country. It whether or not they can have an abortion, and typical Moonbats, men and women, who just want to blame white men for everything. Take away those categories and you have the typical American. That's who he represents. Unlike the libs as someone pointed out, they only represent other libs, they only care about libs, they are hateful toward any one with opposing views. Obama was only Pres for half the country and he did nothing to hide that fact. Trump speaks of all of us, as Americans, not democrats, not republicans, but Americans. So yes, I'd say he represents all CITIZENS.

As always, ad hominem will get us nowhere.

Did anyone notice the white outfit on Prep. Clark at the President's Joint Congress address? This gal really knows how to join her other female congressional colleagues. It would be nice to see some independence from her - rather than always going with the "Crowd"! But this is Rep. Clark - always a "Yes" person, never a free thinker!

After all - you don't become Speaker of the House because of intelligence, knowledge, and non-partisanship - example - Nancy Polosi! Good luck, Rep. Clark - you are well on your way to being Speaker of the House!

Thank God we have someone representing us that is not afraid to speak their mind and go against the tide when they know when something is wrong. Keep it up rep Clark. This is why we voted you in. President Trumptikov and the republicans need to know that sexist, chauvinistic, and predatory behavior is is un-American and will not be tolerated by women and men in our country. The previous poster is part of the problem. Time to re-educate.

How is it that Trump, who received five draft deferments, (including one for "bad feet" which magically were cured when our troops left Vietnam) has been talking tough about going to war, and then shamelessly uses a war widow at the State of the Union to strengthen his position for a strong military, while simultaneously stripping the State Department's budget to help negotiate peace with other countries. Scary $hit we're seeing these days, more to come.

Coward in office
How is it that Trump, who received five draft deferments, (including one for "bad feet" which magically were cured when our troops left Vietnam) has been talking tough about going to war, and then shamelessly uses a war widow at the State of the Union to strengthen his position for a strong military, while simultaneously stripping the State Department's budget to help negotiate peace with other countries. Scary $hit we're seeing these days, more to come.

When did your great leaders (Obama and Clinton (both)) serve in the military?

You got the Trump MO down pat - answer a question with another question. All the time Trump was complaining the election was rigged - turns out he was right!

Oh
You got the Trump MO down pat - answer a question with another question. All the time Trump was complaining the election was rigged - turns out he was right!

ok

I am still concerned that Kellyanne had her knees on the sofa. How dare she!

Dont argue with Trump supporters, its like talking to a senile wall with less intellect. He got elected because the elderly vote more consistently than the youth. Dont worry, if he doesn't get impeached he wont get a 2nd term. Thank god a good portion of the trumptards will be dead and buried and this brief stain theyve put on our flag will be washed away in no time.

Cant teach dumb old people how to think and act progressively, they'll always vote for the unintelligent, racist white man that makes them feel safe in their depends.

Voting Age should be 18-55. Mandatory drivers license retests should begin at 60. Take away the seniles ability to **** up our country please.

TrumpTards
Dont argue with Trump supporters, its like talking to a senile wall with less intellect. He got elected because the elderly vote more consistently than the youth. Dont worry, if he doesn't get impeached he wont get a 2nd term. Thank god a good portion of the trumptards will be dead and buried and this brief stain theyve put on our flag will be washed away in no time.

Cant teach dumb old people how to think and act progressively, they'll always vote for the unintelligent, racist white man that makes them feel safe in their depends.

Voting Age should be 18-55. Mandatory drivers license retests should begin at 60. Take away the seniles ability to **** up our country please.

Spoken by a true left liberal - great disdain for anyone who does not agree with them! And they wonder why they lost the election! They are hopeless - mindless- morally bankrupt! Their great concerns and emphasis are climate change, abortion, and transgender issues!

I can't wait until the mid term elections in 2018 when the Democrats will be sent to the dustbin of history where they so rightly deserve to go.

This is great how my stock has gone up since President Trump took office.

Yep the mindless uneducated liberal left. I only hold disdain for those who are mentally unfit to participate in the future our our great country. If you think a popular vote loss of 3mill votes is a good sign for the Republican parties future your in for a painful surprise. You represent the past, regression and defunctness, and thank god those who share your views are dying off significantly faster than the educated liberal left is being born. This is your last hoorah lol, you'll be viewed as bigots and racists in the history books like those who opposed segregation.

You should research demographics, your views are more closely aligned with the incestuous south, which I can only assume you spawn from? Thankfully we live in a state where simpleton minds like yours are a minority.

As for stock, yes because everything he does has an immediate effect and none of it resulted from Obamas actions xD god people are dumb. But no, give credit to the man who thought our GDP was below 0, has multiple bankruptcies under his belt and countless failed endeavors. Oh but he's some genius economic mind because his daddy gave him 200 million dollars in the 70s? As he dodged the draft...

People werent ready for a female president (as horrendous as she was she was the status quo) so we got stuck with a tv personality with no business acumen and only media source is twitter. The nations a joke, itll be fun to watch for 4 years as the republican party shows us comedy we havent seen since Bush, then we can get back on track.

If we find some way to keep the seniles alive then maybe he will make it past 4 but we will be the US of Russia.

Hey TrumpTard.....at least our current President has sat down with the major decision-makers in industry to try and get the economy running great again - Obama showed no interest in sitting down with these people - except for Hollywood types! He was a dud with a capital D!

Concerning a woman as President - if she didn't corrupt the system with her illegal email system, her constant lying, and her deceitful demeanor, she would be President - but the nation saw through her dishonesty - and the corrupt Democrats went along with her.

Hey Moonbat Get Ready For 8 Great Years...Time To Go Get A Job.You Liberrals Kill Me. A Bunch Of Adults With Diapers....You Lost Time To Move On.....Ha Ha Ha

that was good!also true.

Lol Mr USA I can picture you laying in your own filth waiting to be changed. "Get a job" typical Republicant rhetoric from a moron like yaself its not surprising. I've worked since 13 years old in contracting, I'm 25 now; you've probably never put in half the effort I have into a job because your generation had it nice and cushy. Do some research, current generations work twice as many jobs and twice as hard in order to pick up the slack that your waste of a generation left us. The way you type illustrates your mental state deteriorating, go call your nurse its changing time. Dont worry, us liberal idiots will take good care of the country once your lot dies off in the next 2 years xD Thank god the reign of baby boomers running our country into the dirt is coming to a pass. Sorry let me put that in a way you might understand. Hey Moron, If It Goes 8...You...Will...Probably...See...3...Learn...How....To...Communicate....Via....The...Internet. Heres a tip you half wit - less caps and less...Ha Ha Ha...you have months left...HAblahahahhabahaha HAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Say goodbye to: Obamacare:HR370(Good riddance, wasnt a fan but Trump has no alternative to replace it with), hes trying to dissolve the EPA:HR861, unions are a threat so hes eliminating those as well:HR785, defunding planned parenthood because the way to prevent teen pregnancies is abstinance:HR354. Theyre setting up a paradise for the wealthy, wealth is going straight to the top and the middle class Obama SUCCESSFULLY BUILT will be destroyed by Agent Orange in no time. Do some research you idiot and come at me with some facts.

How stupid can you be? He met with leaders of industries because they are best buddies and hes consolidating wealth and power amongst his friends. You handed the corporate elites our country to do with as they please. Keep demonstrating your lack of basic understanding and comprehension. Obama brought our economy back from a recession, decreased unemployment and provided 26million Americans with healthcare. He also deported more illegal immigrants than any other president in the past. He was intelligent and effective despite republicans trying to derail any progress he attempted to make. He doesnt come off as a bumbling retard which is always good but I'm sure your not able to understand why thats an issue either. Some people want us to bend over for Putin, but thats not my ideal scenario. Some people like that were the laughing stock of the world, again I'm sure your weak mind is with them but I prefer the USA be looked at with respect and even fear.

Again with "The nation saw....blah blah blah" the nation saw a corrupt businessman and 3 million more people(thankfully) voted for the non special ed choice. Your parties dead like you will be soon, enjoy your last few months of victory, republicants will die off with your generation of fools that brought our nation to the worst points of all time. I've done the research :) youll be dying off in the next 1-4 years at CRAZY AWESOME rates haha. Rooting for it!

TrumpTrad is so laughable...his party has lost the congress and the Presidency as well as most governorship's and most state legislatures and he calls the Republican failures and losers! And of course the last thing the Democrats have lost are their MINDS - just look at foolish Shumer and idiot Pelosi - and these are their leaders?

Since I probably WILL be dead in 4 years, I won't bother to respond.[:)]

Geezer
Since I probably WILL be dead in 4 years, I won't bother to respond.[:)]

President Trump has given voice to the forgotten and silent majority of this country - and that includes you, Geezer. That you feel hesitant to respond due to your future demise is simply a cop out by you!

I'm sorry to report that Geezer has passed away, apparently of acute insultitis.

Geezer's neighbor
I'm sorry to report that Geezer has passed away, apparently of acute insultitis.

I am really sorry to hear this - he was a gentle person but with a faint heart!

Hey Moonbat Thanks For Proving My Point.Your Rite I'm Not Great At Typing I Was To Busy Working 2 Jobs And Getting My 30 year Pension.Raised 3 Kids In This Town And Have 1 In The Marines Fighting For Your Freedom.Obama Was A Bum Ruined This Country From The Start.Your Party Is Done All Over My Young Liberal.Now Go back On Your Mothers Couch And Play With Your Games.Work? Let me Know When You Pay Your House Off And Get Your Pension And Send 2 Out Of Your 3 Children To School and Pray Your Third Comes Home Safe From Protecting Your Freedoms.By The Way I'm Only 56......I Think I've done Pretty Good...Thanks For The Debate Young Man And May You have Nothing But Good Fortune Under Our 45 President Who Will Work hard For You And All Americans.....God Bless The USA.

Whew!

What are the current odds that Katherine will be front and CENTER when the democrat women congress walk out today in support of todays Day Without A Woman strike? she's never one to miss a photo op.

Sad that Mr. USA doesn't understand that Trump continues to work AGAINST the middleclass or those that aspire to be middleclass. Just look at who will be getting all the tax breaks based on his "tax reform'? And look who is going to be the losers with the repeal and replace plan for the ACA.

Not sure I would want a five-time cut and runner in charge of my kids life in the armed services. Why should a pu$$y who asked for and received four military draft deferments for college and yet another for "bad feet" be chest-thumping around and potentially lead us into yet another unnecessary Republican National Debt-busting war? We had enough of that with the Bushes and their ISIS spawning disasters in Iraq. Don't need a cut and runner sending our kids into another unnecessary war, period.

BOMBED WITH LIVE TURKEYS!
when she ran

It was Mark Hutchinson in a special election after Mike Festa resigned his seat, for MA House of Representatives.

Then defeated Mike Day in MA senate run when Tisei resigned to run for Lt Governor.

Then defeated Sheriff Peter Koutoujian, for Congress.

I revel in the knowledge that Olive Oyl (though since her "makeover" I may have to go with MA Old Gray Hag II, Warren being #I) will go to her grave knowing full well that she could NEVER beat Richie Tisei!

1 2