Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Knock, Knock, Can We Come In ?

Melrose Bullies
The Trump bullies here are now reveling in calling those signing the Sanctuary petition "retards," just like their disgusting Nazi leader (with actual Nazis in his cabinet) who is hell bent for the toilet (and maybe a jail cell) based on all the laws he's already broken. Just as Trump reveled in mocking a disabled person, these disgusting excuses for humans here think it's okay to mock those with mental disabilities. Yeah, we get it that he so-called "won," if you forget all the millions who never voted and the fact that he lost the popular vote, oh and that little problem he has with his best bud Putin, that most likely will land a bunch in jail for treason. Great guy to line up with. Shows what eminent excellent judgment these bullies have, and how they are going to Make America Russian. Wonder how many more of Vlad's and Donnie's boys are going to be thrown off buildings or poisoned in the next few weeks (it's already two just on Tuesday!). Putin and Bannon indeed "won" something, all right!

I just love you liberals...that last resort of a scoundrel is to bring out the race card, Nazi calling, ant-women card, and all the other anti-crap! See - you still have not resolved the fact that Hillary lost fair & square - bring up the non-constitutional fact that she got more popular votes - and why not! The leader is not picked by 2 or 3 liberal populated east/west coast states! The whole country makes that decision but I realize the the Dems have keep you liberals dumb & stupid for all these years - you actually believe that Hillary won! What a sad and pathetic lot you liberals are! Go back and enjoy the dustbin of history - where you so justly deserve!

Nixon won, too (but with actual votes, not electoral fakery), but he still ended up impeached. He was a crook and yet he looks like a decent, law-abiding citizen next to Trump et al. You types are so limited that you cannot understand that even those of us who did not support HRC are horrified at what DT is doing to our country and world. Keep saying he so-called "won." That is meaningless at this point. He is a vile, spoiled brat loser who is proving to the world that he was and is unfit to hold office. His only "successes" in business are because he was too rich to "fail," despite bankrupting most of what his filthy small hands have touched, and because he could do more crooked deals to make good on the bankrupt ones already down the drain. It's already been shown that he's doing business not only with Putin but probably with the Iranian gun and drug runners our troops have been losing lives fighting. The daily (and sometimes hourly) revelations about the enormity of corruption have lost Trump the faith and goodwill of even many of his most diehard supporters (except for the dopes in Melrose who don't read or think and prefer always to have their heads in the sand). The humiliating and devastating consequences for Republicans are already in full view for the world, and it will go downhill from here. This incompetent and hateful regime will make sure of that.

bullies? you liberals are bullies and babies grow up snowflake.throwing people off buildings?what the hell are you talking about!but now that you brought it up .we should have a day in melrose where you get to throw a liberal or snowflake off a building and see if it floats...wow what a better world it would be without you fruitcakes....move on...god bless potus 45

While you liberals keep insulting our President and your congressional reps remain obstructionists....the nation will move forward with: building the wall to protect us; reduce taxes for the middle class, reduce corporate taxes to bring back money from overseas and to jump-start a new economic growth, deport all criminal illegal immigrants who have been killing, sexually assaulting, and committing felonies (which Obama would not do), electing a new supreme court justice who will put the law ahead of policy making, build up our military; enact new trade agreements that out America first rather than last as our former President did.

Go President Trump!

And repeal and replace Obamacare, right? How's that working out for you? What makes it even more pathetic is that it was his own party that shot him down.

Alfred E. Neuman with nuclear weapons. I feel much better now.

Wait One
And repeal and replace Obamacare, right? How's that working out for you? What makes it even more pathetic is that it was his own party that shot him down.

Alfred E. Neuman with nuclear weapons. I feel much better now.

Then I ask you, why did they have to attempt to repeal and replace? Because Obama's policy was a complete liberal failure from top to bottom. Like most libs, they think with their hearts not their heads. It's childish and pathetic. There is a reason you people have been losing EVERY ELECTION since 2010.

You people? Where did I say I was an Obamacare supporter? It's a disaster. I myself have been hurt by it. My point is that the Repubs, with their total command of the House, can't even get their act together enough to follow through on their 8 years of using it as their chief campaign issue. The fact is the plan they came up with - since they didn't have a plan to replace Obamacare before Trump was elected - is nothing but Obamacare lite, only worse. They didn't do the work, and they paid for it. And now we get to keep paying for it.

BTW, I would describe myself as a centrist conservative. Zealots, whether they be far-left or far-right, turn my stomach. When these nitwit libtards come up with things like making Melrose a sanctuary city it makes me want to vomit, but as much as it pains me to say it, I am beginning to understand why so many right-wing nutbags head off into the mountains and stockpile guns. Obama was a disgrace. Trump is a disaster.

"wah", you don't even know WHY it's offensive, do you?

Glad that Melrose didn't pass that petition - since Attorney General Sessions confirmed that he will hold back any federal grants to Police Depts if they claim sanctuary city status. Shocking to hear that both Los Angeles and New York cities said that they will continue to protect their criminal illegal immigrants! Unbelievable! They feel that these criminals add value to their cities. It's really true - liberalism is a disease!

Liberal Sickness
Glad that Melrose didn't pass that petition - since Attorney General Sessions confirmed that he will hold back any federal grants to Police Depts if they claim sanctuary city status. Shocking to hear that both Los Angeles and New York cities said that they will continue to protect their criminal illegal immigrants! Unbelievable! They feel that these criminals add value to their cities. It's really true - liberalism is a disease!

The likes of Chuckie Schumer, Liz Liawatha Warren, 9th District Federal judges, and all of the Leftest violent protesters are just a bunch of obstructionists. Stop protecting the illegals. Cut the funding NOW! What is the obsession with protecting the illegals? VOTES? They figure the more of these people they protect, eventually they will vote somehow, illegally most likely, and of course vote DEM. Get out of the way, the Trump Train is rolling through

DeAngelis and her group of illegal criminal immigrant lovers really need to get their head on straight! Americans do not agree with them! All of us law abiding citizens want to deport ALL illegal criminal immigrants - why do you people want to keep them roaming free in our cities - are you all so crazy?

Take a seat Liz[:)s]

Protecting parents of children in sanctuary cities, even if illegal and criminals, brings out the mothering and compassion instincts in women. The majority in most of the demonstrations you see are women. They are a ready-made audience for organizers like DeAngelis.

The Town Crier
Protecting parents of children in sanctuary cities, even if illegal and criminals, brings out the mothering and compassion instincts in women. The majority in most of the demonstrations you see are women. They are a ready-made audience for organizers like DeAngelis.

What a sexist attitude! Are you saying that women can't use their knowledge or intelligence to know what is good of bad and can't get beyond their maternal instincts?

No - it is not their maternal instincts that some of them support sanctuary cities - it is that they are just as delusional as male democrats.

I am always amazed when the Democrats talk about Trump's temporary travel ban for certain countries. They talk about a Muslim ban - when it is not mentioned in the EO. Also, strange that they focus on Muslims since this ban also includes Christians and other religious groups within those countries - but the press will not acknowledge this since they support Democrats.

Also, when discussing sanctuary cities - the Democrats and press talk about how the Trump policy is against immigrants! They don't distinguish between legal versus illegal immigrants or between illegal versus illegal criminal immigrants. They consider no difference between criminal and non-criminal illegal immigrants! They want to protect both category of illegal immigrants! Wow - talk about delusion and lack of common sense! But this is where the Democratic party is today - protect criminal illegal immigrants!

This should confirm to everyone how corrupt and insane the Democrats and the free press is in this country!

Balderdash!!

Cheer up. Hillary "It's Our Turn" Clinton is back on the trail with a speech yesterday supporting sanctuary cities. No
doubt to the delight of her supporters.

The Town Crier
Cheer up. Hillary "It's Our Turn" Clinton is back on the trail with a speech yesterday supporting sanctuary cities. No
doubt to the delight of her supporters.

She is now a loser - and that will be her badge she wears which will remain with her forever - she was a given to win the Presidency - she had all Democrats and the press in her favor - but she was a flawed candidate - corrupt, a liar, and a deceitful. Bring her back and we will not hesitate to remind the public again how dishonest a person she was and is. The Democrats need here like they need an anvil around their neck!

How can we miss you when you WON'T GO AWAY! Same with you Obummer

Geezer
Balderdash!!

Makes sense to me, Old feller

All the stuff you Trumpies are spouting came straight from Putin. As Intelligence experts who have reviewed the evidence are saying at the Senate Hearing, Trump reads and repeats RUSSIAN Propaganda! He doesn't get his info from the US. He gets it from Soviet gray internet sites. Keep yakking and puffing yourselves up. You all are so uninformed and of limited abilities that you just repeat Russian propaganda. Trump is a traitor. If you think the Russians are so great, you should go there. Take Trump with you.

Putin''s mouthpiece
All the stuff you Trumpies are spouting came straight from Putin. As Intelligence experts who have reviewed the evidence are saying at the Senate Hearing, Trump reads and repeats RUSSIAN Propaganda! He doesn't get his info from the US. He gets it from Soviet gray internet sites. Keep yakking and puffing yourselves up. You all are so uninformed and of limited abilities that you just repeat Russian propaganda. Trump is a traitor. If you think the Russians are so great, you should go there. Take Trump with you.

You sir, and I assume you're a sir by your arrogant tone, are a moron.
Did you hear that on CNN?

Bandit (more like Smokey): Actually, I got it from the senate hearings, Comey and McMaster. Ever heard of CSPAN? You are projecting. You get your info from Fox and Breitbart, etc. outlets that trumpet (pun intended) Russian propaganda for the likes of the gullible voters like you who are just like Trump, pompous, childish, selfish and incapable of logic. You probably believe that idiot Spicer and Nunes. You couldn't pass a grade school civics quiz. Neither could Trump. But go ahead, ignore the investigation and keep trying to insulting people with fancy words like "moron." Meanwhile Trump and family, Bannon, Manafort, Flynn and the rest are robbing us blind and setting us back 50 years. He is Putin's pawn. And you are still falling for it despite evidence to the contrary from people who have been in Intelligence and the armed forces for a lifetime.

Putin''s mouthpiece
Bandit (more like Smokey): Actually, I got it from the senate hearings, Comey and McMaster. Ever heard of CSPAN? You are projecting. You get your info from Fox and Breitbart, etc. outlets that trumpet (pun intended) Russian propaganda for the likes of the gullible voters like you who are just like Trump, pompous, childish, selfish and incapable of logic. You probably believe that idiot Spicer and Nunes. You couldn't pass a grade school civics quiz. Neither could Trump. But go ahead, ignore the investigation and keep trying to insulting people with fancy words like "moron." Meanwhile Trump and family, Bannon, Manafort, Flynn and the rest are robbing us blind and setting us back 50 years. He is Putin's pawn. And you are still falling for it despite evidence to the contrary from people who have been in Intelligence and the armed forces for a lifetime.

This guy is an idiot - too much watching the liberal press - which keeps its readers dumb and stupid! I guess when Hillary and the Obama admin did the reset with Russia that was o.k.. I guess when Hillary approved the selling of 20% of the uranium deposits to a Russia company - that was o.k.; I guess when Russia invaded Crimea and Obama did nothing - that was o.k.; when Podesta got $100's of thousands of dollars for his work with Russian companies - that was o.k. You liberals are dumb and stupid and your leaders Schumer and Pelosi show us how stupid they are every day!

Pelosi still thinks Bush is president and Schumer told us back in 2006 that no party should filibuster a Supreme Court justice pic no matter what party is in the White House. Again, stupid Schumer forgot that there is video tape of him saying this - hypocrisy reigns in liberal America!

Hey Snowflake The Evidence Thats Coming Out Is That Obama Did Have Something To Do With The Wiretaps....You Will See...

Wicked idiot. He's probably ignoring all the info coming out now that Obama most likely did spy on Trump. Either the left will ignore it or not care. Which is worse?

Bandit
Wicked idiot. He's probably ignoring all the info coming out now that Obama most likely did spy on Trump. Either the left will ignore it or not care. Which is worse?

This information should not be shocking since Obama had politicized the justice department and all the intelligence agencies. It will soon come out that the Obama administration spied on the Republicans and all his enemies. Then we will all know that we had a lawless President for 8 years!

Just keep drinking that Kool Aid Trumpies!! Think the Wall Street Journal is too liberal for you? You have no idea what is going on. Better yet, go invest in some Trump properties. Oh wait, you're not a billionaire or have hundreds of millions? HA. Then you are just one the stupid ordinary people who think Trump is their savior. You are incapable of critical thinking because your big fat egos are getting in the way of seeing the truth. You refuse to be wrong so you deny everything independent people are telling you. You are the ones talking about what beautiful amazing clothes the emperor has on when really he has no clothes!

Putin''s mouthpiece
Just keep drinking that Kool Aid Trumpies!! Think the Wall Street Journal is too liberal for you? You have no idea what is going on. Better yet, go invest in some Trump properties. Oh wait, you're not a billionaire or have hundreds of millions? HA. Then you are just one the stupid ordinary people who think Trump is their savior. You are incapable of critical thinking because your big fat egos are getting in the way of seeing the truth. You refuse to be wrong so you deny everything independent people are telling you. You are the ones talking about what beautiful amazing clothes the emperor has on when really he has no clothes!

Wow....the above dribble is just too much to read! Just to increase your knowledge a tad bit - since you all live in the alternative universe of liberalism....the silent majority of working class got trump elected - not the elite press or the delusional liberals who want to protect the criminal illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities - you liberals are truly sick people!

Dribble? Really? Are you sure you don't mean drivel? [:-|]

Whew
Dribble? Really? Are you sure you don't mean drivel? [:-|]

Yes....dribble or drivel - take your pick!

1 2