Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rep Clark a Disgrace

Since I probably WILL be dead in 4 years, I won't bother to respond.[:)]

If the Clinton's were humble enough to attend the Inauguration Ms. Clark should have respected her position and her constituents and attended today. I did not vote for Trump , but he is our President ! Will Katherine not attend anything now?

Melrosian
If the Clinton's were humble enough to attend the Inauguration Ms. Clark should have respected her position and her constituents and attended today. I did not vote for Trump , but he is our President ! Will Katherine not attend anything now?

Did you notice that she attended the free lunch? What a hack!

Small Hands Luke
Thank God for Clark, a rep who is not afraid to stand up to this sicko. She nor any of our reps should be honoring a president who admits to indecent assault and battery against women. Thanks to all our reps who were brave enough to stand up against this bully.

Is this what you consider bravery? I call it laziness. Bravery is actually doing something, not avoiding the uncomfortable. Her job is to represent us. How can she be effective if she feels the need to avoid anything disagreeable. If Hillary could suck it up and go, she could have as well. It was childish, and had no impact on anything. It certainly doesn't help us or represent us in any way. One more grandiose gesture of nothingness. She did it to bring attention to herself and to ingratiate herself with those who already support her. Big, stupid performance. Such feigned outrage for the audience she already has. Just do your job.

They are poor losers! Did anyone every hear that statement before? This is what you have. The mess the city of Boston had to clean up and the police for these poor losers. This should of happened in the summer not after the election stupid people.

This is great how my stock has gone up since President Trump took office.

Yep the mindless uneducated liberal left. I only hold disdain for those who are mentally unfit to participate in the future our our great country. If you think a popular vote loss of 3mill votes is a good sign for the Republican parties future your in for a painful surprise. You represent the past, regression and defunctness, and thank god those who share your views are dying off significantly faster than the educated liberal left is being born. This is your last hoorah lol, you'll be viewed as bigots and racists in the history books like those who opposed segregation.

You should research demographics, your views are more closely aligned with the incestuous south, which I can only assume you spawn from? Thankfully we live in a state where simpleton minds like yours are a minority.

As for stock, yes because everything he does has an immediate effect and none of it resulted from Obamas actions xD god people are dumb. But no, give credit to the man who thought our GDP was below 0, has multiple bankruptcies under his belt and countless failed endeavors. Oh but he's some genius economic mind because his daddy gave him 200 million dollars in the 70s? As he dodged the draft...

People werent ready for a female president (as horrendous as she was she was the status quo) so we got stuck with a tv personality with no business acumen and only media source is twitter. The nations a joke, itll be fun to watch for 4 years as the republican party shows us comedy we havent seen since Bush, then we can get back on track.

If we find some way to keep the seniles alive then maybe he will make it past 4 but we will be the US of Russia.

Hey TrumpTard.....at least our current President has sat down with the major decision-makers in industry to try and get the economy running great again - Obama showed no interest in sitting down with these people - except for Hollywood types! He was a dud with a capital D!

Concerning a woman as President - if she didn't corrupt the system with her illegal email system, her constant lying, and her deceitful demeanor, she would be President - but the nation saw through her dishonesty - and the corrupt Democrats went along with her.

Geezer
Since I probably WILL be dead in 4 years, I won't bother to respond.[:)]

President Trump has given voice to the forgotten and silent majority of this country - and that includes you, Geezer. That you feel hesitant to respond due to your future demise is simply a cop out by you!

I'm sorry to report that Geezer has passed away, apparently of acute insultitis.

Geezer's neighbor
I'm sorry to report that Geezer has passed away, apparently of acute insultitis.

I am really sorry to hear this - he was a gentle person but with a faint heart!

Hey Moonbat Thanks For Proving My Point.Your Rite I'm Not Great At Typing I Was To Busy Working 2 Jobs And Getting My 30 year Pension.Raised 3 Kids In This Town And Have 1 In The Marines Fighting For Your Freedom.Obama Was A Bum Ruined This Country From The Start.Your Party Is Done All Over My Young Liberal.Now Go back On Your Mothers Couch And Play With Your Games.Work? Let me Know When You Pay Your House Off And Get Your Pension And Send 2 Out Of Your 3 Children To School and Pray Your Third Comes Home Safe From Protecting Your Freedoms.By The Way I'm Only 56......I Think I've done Pretty Good...Thanks For The Debate Young Man And May You have Nothing But Good Fortune Under Our 45 President Who Will Work hard For You And All Americans.....God Bless The USA.

Whew!

What are the current odds that Katherine will be front and CENTER when the democrat women congress walk out today in support of todays Day Without A Woman strike? she's never one to miss a photo op.

Sad that Mr. USA doesn't understand that Trump continues to work AGAINST the middleclass or those that aspire to be middleclass. Just look at who will be getting all the tax breaks based on his "tax reform'? And look who is going to be the losers with the repeal and replace plan for the ACA.

Not sure I would want a five-time cut and runner in charge of my kids life in the armed services. Why should a pu$$y who asked for and received four military draft deferments for college and yet another for "bad feet" be chest-thumping around and potentially lead us into yet another unnecessary Republican National Debt-busting war? We had enough of that with the Bushes and their ISIS spawning disasters in Iraq. Don't need a cut and runner sending our kids into another unnecessary war, period.