Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Incriminating photos

I have found incriminating photos of Rob Dolan. I feel that they are so bad, they could cause him to resign.

Re: Incriminating photos

As someone who is not Mayor Dolan, I would be interested to see what these photos are.

You really enjoy writing back to yerself

They are disgusting and vile. I have proof of the mayor double dipping. Double dipping! Does he not no of the illnesses that can be spread like this. I am sure he will be locked up for a long time, and with good reason too!

Produce or go away! We already know the man is vile and corrupt. Get the proof out there. If you have actual proof, then you will know there are "safe" individuals to whom you can circulate it.

Whistleblower
I have found incriminating photos of Rob Dolan. I feel that they are so bad, they could cause him to resign.

Infidelity?, on the take?, working a side job? What, man?? Speak up!

Wa?
Whistleblower

Infidelity?, on the take?, working a side job? What, man?? Speak up!

No. He is dipping a chip that he had already taken a bite of into salsa. He was sharing the salsa with his wife and children! I saw him do this at the border cafe. Also, I have a photo of him dabbing! Luckily, this menace will be locked up

You have nothing Mr orr MRS ORR Miss Whistleblower.Embarrassing for you at this time.This is Melrose.How come you would come on this post?

Has everyone lost their sense of humor?

The Mayor at the Border Café? Shouldn't he be at Mexico Lindo supporting the local Mexican restaurant downtown?

I have a video of him feeding Alka Seltzer to Seagulls. Then he went on to play a killer game of Skee Ball and won about 1,000 tickets. He threw the tickets right in the trash and darted out of the arcade humming the Batman theme.