Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Zwirko

Jerko Zwirko pulled papers this morning for a BOA seat. He is a true politician who shows up for all the photo ops and events that he thinks will get him attention and votes. He acts like Dolan and Brodeur's lap dogs. He pants, wags and follows them everywhere. He lost the 1st time he ran, barely won in 2015 and rumor has it that he is worried about losing in November. Fingers crossed!

Re: Zwirko

No one likes the sound of their own voice (or the smell of their own toots) more than that blowhard. He has no opinion of his own and only wants to go along to get along with the people in power. Wouldn't be surprised if there are some skeletons in his closet.

He's always been either a loser or at the bottom of the for the at-large race. I think as long a Conn is running again, MBMM and him are most at risk to lose their precious board seats to some new blood.

Be nice to get rid of Wright and Infurna too.

and Morty!!! and WRIGHT (who is dead WRONG)!

I heard Julie DeLillo is running for the BOA this year. Is she running for the Ward 3 seat against Frank Wright or for an At Large one?

Please Julie, run against Frank! He needs to be gone! He is useless, and in fact harmful.

Someone please run against MortyFreeMeals, BlatheringGail, CrocodileTearsMBMM!

Too many are lining up for At-Large positions, and two few are knocking out the really bad apples in the Wards (who are just as important on the BOA in their votes). Please, anyone with half a brain and some ethics will ace out these loser lifers, all of whom are going to soak us forever with their pensions now that they have their ten years, and some with the GIC as well (in addition to their $4,000 stipends; meanwhile the school committee members get nothing! Fix the stupid charter!).

You think the school committee needs to be paid? No way! They already waste so much money. Perhaps the new charter should require school committee members pay the city $4,000 each year. I'd vote for that change.