Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Parking

Chelsea with trees[8-)]

Mayor wears earplugs
Just heard about another accident: Passing car ripping off door of parked car. Too late now, damage done.

That is not an accident, it is a crash caused by poor judgement by the person exiting their car. Who the hell whips a door open when a car is coming down the street? Have some responsibility for your actions. These are standard lane widths. There is nothing special about this.

The Yes - it is ALWAYS the fault of the dimwit who opens his or her door into traffic. "No person shall open the door of a motor vehicle on the side available to moving traffic, unless the door may be opened in reasonable safety without interfering with the movement of other traffic." 211 CMR 74.00

The No - the area is much more difficult to negotiate than it used to be, especially when trying to enter Franklin from Greenwood.

CVS police enforcement in the parking lot!!! Bad enough you cant park anywhere and now this waste of taxes dollars.

Classic Complaining
Downtown Melrose is the envy of every community on the North shore.

Posted by Melrose's own version of Kellyanne Conway - an outright lie put forth as fact. It's not a fact - it's absolute bull$hit. The crap coming out of City Hall and from the Doughboy's a$$kissers is a pack of lies swallowed hook, line, and sinker by a shocking number of Melrose residents, and sounds exactly like the complete and utter bull**** being spewed by the orange oragutang in Washington.

For example, Doughbuy constantly spews his lies about how wonderful the Melrose schools are, but what does he do? He enters his offspring into the Mystic Valley lottery - the same Mystic Valley he has spent the last ten years excoriating. That should have been on the front page of the local rags set in four inch type, because it's a perfect example of what duplicitous lying scumbags he and his minions are.

But you know what? That's not even the most disturbing part. What is truly disturbing is that so many Melrosians are stupid enough to buy into it. I saw a glimmer of hope when his idiotic override went down in flames, and I hope I see more of that when his equally idiotic library proposal is addressed.

Chelsea with trees. Almost right - it's actually Everett with trees. I'm at the point now where I actually hope his fake real estate bubble collapses, so I can watch all these idiots who bought into it go upside down with their hyper-inflated mortgages.

Get this straight - Dolan does not care about you. Dolan cares about Dolan.

Pete
Chelsea with trees[8-)]

That's all Melrose has is downtown cause the school and their staff suck.

Downtown Melrose the envy of the Northshore? That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. The streets roll up at 10 PM....on weekends!! Average at best Restaurants. Please don't make me laugh. Melrose Downtown is not a destination.

It's a destination for me. 10:00 is like 1:00 am to most people.My mother told
me "nothing good happens after 10:00 pm"