Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Candidates Announcing !

The Web site up and running thank you .

Just go out and vote.That;s all.

The president of the paras union is an attorney? Tell me more.

I will run if the Free Press will start writing the truth in this city.

What a shame. You might have been a good candidate.

The Saugus mall is going under huh?

The hospital is buying the entire block of Carusos. They're going to tear it all down and build a five-story treatment center for addicts.

And the closed nursing home is going to be a strip cub.

Fake Breaking News!
The hospital is buying the entire block of Carusos. They're going to tear it all down and build a five-story treatment center for addicts.
It's all too sad it will take that to keep some Melrose youth living, and in Melrose.

Re: Hospital's Property Acquisition

More property taken off the tax rolls by the largest tax-exempt entity in Melrose. For which they pay zero dollars in kind for city services ...police, fire, etc.

Most of you people still don't get it. This is Melrose, where the average voter has the attention span of a garden slug. Doughboy will endorse Jen McNasty, and she will win election. Only a few will even remember she was one of the driving forces behind that stupid override debacle. Then she will have her hand in the cookie jar, and the MEF mommies will be calling the shots, with Doughboy backing them at every turn. Talk about the fox guarding the chicken coop! You idiots deserve exactly what you're getting.

Maybe I missed it, but what's the feeling about KL-B for Alderman/woman? Her background looks good.

KL-G that is

Who's KLG?

Ya, Bruce you missed it